Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tomorrow, I have a J-O-B interview.

I haven't really had a regular 40 hour a week job since, well... ever really. I've always stayed at home or worked part-time. This leap into the workforce is frightening and I am filled with apprehension. I can't decide what to wear. I have the di riguer hippie skirt and pima cotton top or the hardly worn plaid dress slacks and a nice beige top. Do I wear my hair up or down? Wait, I don't have hair. Scratch that. I don't want to dress up too much but I don't want to look like a slob. If I get the job, I get an enormous amount of independence from the financial stranglehold my husband has on me. Okay, maybe it isn't a stranglehold, but it isn't fun. I'm reading "Harmonic Wealth" by James Ray and according to him, this job thing is a great idea. Well, wish me luck and pray hard to whomever you pray to.

No comments: