Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm Stomping Grapes Today! (Now with picture-ey goodness!)


Yep, you read that right. I. Am. Stomping. Grapes. It's for charity... weehoo. One of my favorite things and I get to soak mah toesies in it. Of course, the theme is the I Love Lucy episode, "Lucy Makes an Italian Movie". How great is that? It's not even Halloween and I get to play dress-up. I am on a team with two of my friends, Amy and Laura, and we are going to win. Seriously. The other gals in the contest are teensie tiny little real-estate salespeople and frou-frou shop owners. We're big, strapping gals with a lot of stomping power. Now, if I can just keep my wind going and not have an asthma attack... maybe I should take a hit off my inhaler before the contest. It always makes me twitchy and move a lot, or would that be considered "juicing"... haha nice pun.

Anyhow, I will post details about our win later tonight. KTHXBAI!!

Okay.... update.... WE LOST. However we had fun. Enjoy the pics!

No comments: