Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Makin' fun of the election. Ur doin' it right...


So, I am tired of the election... really tired. Yesterday, a campaign worker for McCain called me to ask if they could count on my vote. I giggled... a lot. Now, generally, I vote for Republicans or more moderate conservatives. However, I am finding it difficult to see any redeeming or likable qualities in McCain. He gives me the heebie jeebies and so does his "Stepford Wife". Sarah Palin makes my head feel as though it will asplode. The arrogance that just seems to drip off of the two of them makes me very angry. I explained at length to the poor worker that I would not be voting for McCain and the reasons why. I'm not going to list them for you because it's early and I cannot brain this early in the morning, but I can assure you the list was lengthy and funny as hell. She giggled and agreed with me! It's just a job!

So, this morning I got in the interwebs to look at LOLcats and I find this little gem, ready to caption. Enjoy.

No comments: