Thursday, October 23, 2008

Did I Mention That I'm Fat?


My youngest child took my picture the other day when I was burning leaves in the front yard. It confirmed what I already knew. I am fat. My worst fear is indeed coming to fruition, I am starting to look like a relative of mine and it's not a good thing. So, I joined the gym. I figure if I'm paying for it, I'll be more likely to follow through. Fit 4 Life is the gym I joined. For a mere $35 per month I can work out all I like and tan my fat so it's less obvious... black is a slimming color.

My first day:

Circuits. Resistance Machines. The Hill to No Where. I did this in the morning and then after supper. (I weighed in and got measured too... 172lbs! I'm such a fatass.)

Day two:

I got called to sub, so the morning workout was pretty much shot. I went before church and did a set of the circuits. I got on the scale and guess what? 170lbs! I've lost two pounds!

So, now I'm feeling inspired. I have a goal and it's to lose 30lbs by December. If I lose 5-7lbs per week working out two times per day I can lose the weight I want by December 6th.

No comments: