Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Two Posts In One Day?


Yeah, I had to come back to vent. Sometimes, I meet a person and from the get-go I want to slap them. It may be phone conversation or face to face... they need slapped. Such is the case with Liam. He's working on a project that I am working on. He's about fifty steps behind me and keeps telling me things that I knew months ago... like he's got an inside scoop. While I normally find people like this mildly annoying and a minor irritation (the Try Too Harders) he's just super annoying. I want to hit him. Hard. With a blunt (sic) object.

I don't have the time or energy to do Liam's job for him, nor do I want to. In fact, when I meet up with him for the first time this weekend, I may be so obnoxious and rude to him that it will cause him to cringe in a corner and cry at the mere mention of my name. To top it all off, I'm off the sauce. I quit coffee today and tomorrow, the first day of Lent, I'm giving up wine and rum. Seeing that those are the only two spirits I enjoy drinking, I'm in for a rough 40 days.

No comments: